Live session: Female Leadership in Times of Uncertainty and Crisis
Time & Location
About the Event
On the initiative of Trusted Advisors, a leading consultancy, this 30-minute live session is organised around women's leadership in these times of crisis and uncertainty. Inspiring speakers from different backgrounds will share advice and recommendations with participants.
- Benjelloun Habiba, prev Chief Marketing Officer @ Avito, & Digital Marketing Expert
- Dana Isabelle, PR Officer (Africa) @ Medi1TV
- Daoui Ghita, Key Account Director @ Linkedin (Middle East and North Africa)
- Forasacco Corinne, Academic Director " Coaching Leadership & Change " @ ESSEC Business School
- Lahlou Kassi Majda, Head of Networks Solutions, West Africa @ Ericsson
- Shunnar Jawdat Maisa, Head of Business Planning & Transformation @ BisB Bank, Bahrain
- 30 Minutes meeting in "Fast Track" mode
- 6 thematic interventions
- 5 minutes per intervention
- The spirit of the live session is about inspiration and constructive sharing.
- Strategies to be undertaken
- Recommendations to be adopted
- Pitfalls to be avoided
Pre-registration for this live session can be done through the current page
Due to the limited number of places available, we are not able to approve all pre-registrations. You will receive an email with the possible confirmation of your registration.
- Please check our Youtube Channel : https://bit.ly/2TeWfbM